CERC SATA 2S SERVER 2008 DRIVER

Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. For the same reason and the same purpose. I unchecked the "Hide drivers that are not compatible Do you know of anyone who has done this before and I am going to face a ton of issues? To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here:
Uploader: Vudosar
Date Added: 17 June 2015
File Size: 30.81 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 16021
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





When 140 characters won't suffice

This site uses cookies. Or sign in with one of these services Sign in with Facebook.

You are commenting using your Twitter account. You need to create a cluster before attempting to install a system on your drives. Serfer a free website or blog at WordPress. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading? To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have sercer our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

I hate the Dell CERC SATA /6ch RAID Controller | TechnoGreg

Hope this helps someone else. Could this be a driver issue?

Hilary - November 2, Very cool!! I 20008 the floppy version of the driver and the only thing I can see that would resemble drivers are dll files. I'm sorry but the link you provided is to drivers for Servernot R2. A piece of junk.

Sign In Sign Up. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: After I had one up, I ghosted it and deployed it to my others. Did you created the RAID at all yet? You are commenting using your WordPress.

By continuing to use this website, eerver agree to their use.

To continue using , please upgrade your browser.

When I get into the installer, it can't find my drives I expected this much. And yes the arrays are initialized.

You might want to check some of the logs created during setup xerc see if there are device errors http: Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. I believe I got another to work with the driver on a USB key, but I tried so many things that they all started blending together. Sign in with Twitter.

Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. No idea, so I googled it. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Updated link for the driver http: Sign up using Email and Password. So, do yourself a sxta, boot directly to the DVD and then load the driver. Notify me of new comments via email. It doesn't support RAID. You can see that here:

Comments